Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cool Mom Picks Says, "Princess Katie Represents The Feisty Royalty Everywhere!"



For my niece's first Christmas, I got her a big collection of DVDs from great kindie rock artists, hoping it would help keep her away from all that awful kids' music as she got older. But I never really think to check our favorite musicians' websites for holiday gift ideas. And then I did. And now I'm glad. Because the Princess Katie and Racer Steve shop is pretty cool.

There are holiday gift packs for fans of the band's bouncy kids music, but what I really like are the
Feisty Princess t-shirts which I know quite a few girls would get a kick out of. Pair a Feisty Princess shirt with the terrific 2008 Fast & Feisty CD and you've got a thoughtful gift for your favorite little girl who doesn't conform to the rules laid out in the official princess handbook. -Liz