Sunday, April 1, 2007

Boy, was that ever FUN!



Dear Diary: Today was our April Fools' For Kids Who Are Cool Concert and it was F-U-N! All of the kids got dressed in costumes...I can't even begin to tell you how many princesses and cool kids there were! I thought New York City was full of people wearing jeans and sneakers and here is everyone in tiaras and costumes! I guess I was wrong.

Well, Racer Steve really rocked on the guitar. Super Chef Jeff was playing those drums like crazy and Judo Champ Billy really went bananas on the bass! What a great bunch of musicians and they're also really nice...and funny!

The kids were dancing, singing, laughing, clapping, shaking maracas, wearing cowboy hats. There was also a little girl dressed as a cute Indian girl with beautiful braids, a cheerleader (whose birthday we celebrated) and an M&M! I love costumes...it's fun to be someone else for the day.

At the end of the concert, Racer Richie and Racer Jake gave me beautiful, beautiful roses on stage. They were also wearing cool PKRS t-shirts and knew all the words to the songs.

I wore a very cool new gown that Princess Pauline made for me, by hand. She makes all of my dresses and is very, very talented.

Stay cute!

Princess Katie