Tuesday, January 1, 2008

PRINCESS KATIE & RACER STEVE GET TO ROCK SPARE THE ROCK!


Dear Diary:

Oh, excuse me while I take off my cool radio headset! Yes, you heard right...my RADIO headset!

Bill, Ella & Liam of Spare The Rock, Spoil The Child, have asked Racer Steve and I to guest DJ on their ultra-cool kids' music radio station (Valley Free Radio • 8 to 10 am Saturdays • Northampton, Mass. • 103.3 FM).

The show is online now and we're really excited because it was so much fun to do and a huge honor. If you don't know about Spare The Rock, I suggest you click the title of this post and get hip...QUICK!

Being that we're usually so busy either writing, recording or performing our own music, it's not often that we get the opportunity to listen to other kids' musicians out there. It was great to listen around and come up with a playlist.

Big thanks to the Childs' family for letting us host and be sure to listen in!

Mixin' and scratchin', I remain,

Princess Katie, Princess, Singer, Songwriter, Moat Cleaner, DJ*

*I always wanted two capital letters after my name and if it isn't going to be MD, I'll take DJ any day!