Monday, February 19, 2007

Stylin' A Princess!

Dear Diary:

I'm so excited that kids can now pick out my dresses and tiaras before I go out.

It is a little strange though, having people pick out your clothes when they don't know where you're going after they've dressed you. The other day a little kid picked out the white gown and the big, high gold tiara and I was headed into the stables to clean up after the horses...needless to say, the gown is at Coronation Cleaners!

I have a few emails from kids asking for the name of the fruit in the bowl. Here goes: the apple: Delish, the orange: Citra, the banana: Peela.

Oh, by the way, the mouse that lives in my wall is so adorable. Yesterday he asked me if I could start getting him Provolone and Mozzarella cheese instead of Cheddar cheese. Apparently, his family is originally from Italy, and he prefers to dine on Italian cheeses. Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Oh, and his name is Luke. Doesn't sound very Italian to me.

Noble, I remain,

Princess Katie