Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WELCOME TO THE CASTLE!

Hey Kids! Thanks so much for stopping by my diary/blog. This is a place where I write down all the interesting ditties that go on in the castle, in the forest, in Racer Steve's garage, at Judo Champ Billy's Judo Tournaments and in Super Chef Jeff's kitchen!

I'll also be writing about shows that are coming up and details on our CD release in March! Yep, Songs For the Coolest Kids will finally be released (you can get pre-released copies off our website - www.princessracer.com).

I'm also going to have information on our DVD which is going to be a lot of fun. Speaking of fun, have you tried the PKRS games on our website yet? Have you visited Racer Steve's garage or visited me in my room? You can! Just click the diary or trophy icon!

Well, I have to go write some new music!

With royal regards, I remain

Princess Katie